Sunday, August 19, 2007

Bummer&Bummer's Puffer bride


our puffer bride
Originally uploaded by Rowari
The making of bummer&bummer's "Puffer Bride" is now available for viewing on my flicker :-)
This was supppper fun to make.

We went thru nearly 2 kg. of fiber-fill to create this. and lots of disassembled earrings for the headpiece. And lots of sleepless nights.

I designed the knitted top. We gave it to the model as a gift so I can't take a good photo of it. But should there be some free time, I will recreate it and rewrite the pattern and post it here as a freebie. As of the moment, the pattern is hard to understand hehehe I was just making up my own abbreviations as I went along since I had to finish it quick.

1 comment:

janie said...

Wow,absolutly fabulous. I love the knitted top it's exquisite and the headdress and bouquet are beautiful, great imagination. Your good you are.