Friday, August 24, 2007

Into the woods

Yesterday I took a walk in the woods to take some photos. I brought along the three ranchhands (Omil, Bobo and Jep) to assist my shoot and help me identify some species. It was a nice day, though a bit hot. We brought a huge mirror to reflect the light since it gets pretty dark inside the forrest (and I just love mirrored light heheh).

The mirror split into two by the end of our shoot cause of the heat! Very scary. We learned a lesson: Do not carry a mirror with the mirror side facing the sun! Very stupid and dangerous. Luckily (in a broken mirror situation), the ranchhand Omil was safe from the shreds of glass that fell around him.

On our way home, we chanced upon this scene. :-) One of the cowboys had left his saddle and horse on one of the fields. I wonder where he went. Probably had a late lunch.

I have more photos that I would love to post of my past few days but the internet is quite relaxed around here. Tomorrow I'm going down to the city, I shall post then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lia montalvy! im looking to get a dslr, ano ba ok? used lang ha tsaka na brand new.. nabuhusan ko ng beer yung