Sunday, August 19, 2007

Liahavaina

Been quite a busybee lately. Just got back from Cebu for the Philusutec convention (it's a sugar industy conference, sweeeet). And the whole week last week I've been working with Burpee on prototypes for recycled wallets to be sent to Germany (with much thanks to our friend Yana for the hook-up).

I arrived yesterday morning and went straight to work on my resume and funky photo for the "Design your own Havainas Team" interview. And that is the photo above. So crazy cause the photo I brought fell out of the folder as I was walking in the mall to meet the lady in charge. Crazeee. Got the job :-) it's next month on Sept. 14-16. On the 13th they will orient us on assembly and all that. Pretty cool. And ofcourse we get to keep our one-of-a-kind pair after the project is done. I love my Havainas!!

Today I am sleeping over at my grandparent's house up in Bukidnon. I am so looking forward to that (and to take some photos of whatever my grandma has been up to).

I am still working on my design portfolio. :-( updating. updating. updating. my works are all over the place. And I can't seem to find a good printing place around here. Still searching.

No comments: