Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Intavas cool

It's harvest time back in the farm and I am learning the obstacles of vegetable marketing. But so far so good and we have been pretty blessed with the cabbage harvest.

Been doing pre-marketing now on our fancy crops, and praying that there will be a market. I frankly giggled like a little girl when I saw our fancy potatoes:

Yummy colors...we gotta fill our plates with color!!! Ahhh someday I shall be able to walk thru the doors of my dream "trippideli market", the market of fantasy vegetables. Imagine, a market that only sells uncommon varieties in color-coded pricing. And NO PLASTIC BAGS. We would very much appreciate you bringing your market bag, or we will sell one for a really affordable price. And the bags will be pretty. And colorful. And just plain trippy!

Ohhhh someday.

No comments: