Thursday, January 03, 2008

Cebu B

I'm in Cebu for my cousin Chaveli's wedding.
  • Downloading updates for my software whilst listening to country music downloaded from Lori on New Years.
  • Updated my links.
  • Itching to get Photoshop and Illustrator on this new baby so I can shoot and work :-( (and maybe join this?)
  • Sewing mom's dress for the wedding. Bought the cloth in Quezon, Bukidnon. Doing beadwork on it the whole day tomorrow.
  • Updated my zakka magazines (and yes, the National Bookstore in Ayala Mall has a wide collection at the same price of Php 85.00/each).
  • Acquired a Clover Heart Yo-Yo Maker (Php 450.00 at Country Crafts, Ayala Mall)
SummerdayStudio will re-appear on 2008. With a few twists. And turns. 
And in all of this, I have my wedding coming up. SURPRISE. 
Breakfast will be served after the ceremony, a guest list of 60, and the entourage is: one best man (for me and him) and 8 flower girls. 
And have been veering towards this color palette (from Style Me Pretty):

Oh and P.S. I am wearing my mom's wedding dress.

No comments: