Sunday, January 20, 2008

catching up

And as much as life has been a whirlwind of sorts, I crafted these for Crochet Along:
Christmas present: tiny tea set
 (never got to post this since I did not have internet in the ranch)
Granny-Along: granny squares
(this is going to be for a little throw for a baby :-) )

And I embroidered these designs I picked up from an old embroidery book my mother had lying around the house:
This is for the cover of my 2008 planner book. I love planners :-) and I love embroidery. I am taking this opportunity being in the city this weekend to download some vintage patterns to embroider. And learn some new stitches. 

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY tO ME!!!!!

4 comments:

zXxxxXxx said...

gang! belated happy birthday ug happy wedding!! i wish you nothing but the best in life! much love and hugs always!! Ü

Anonymous said...

hi lia-lai :) since you couldn't be reached, i figured i'd "google" you (felt like a stalker ex! hahaha). so, i saw a few blogs and read them, even those dated way back 2005. it was like catching up...i thought, better than never.
been trying to get in touch, lost my phone again, so had to go over the "who is this? and do you have so and so's number?". i just heard you gave birth to a baby boy, found out through hannah 3 days ago. congratulations mommy lia! wish you all the warm-cozy happiness you deserve. i hope i can visit you, gino and your baby. take care gang. love you - nique

Anonymous said...

oh and i adore your sweet embroideries! pagka cute and fun designs gyud. dreamy even. - nique

tokyobunnie said...

super pretty embroidery!